MONDAY NIGHT FLIGHT04.24.17 @ 6pm Pacific
Pilot, marine, citizen, GUARDIAN! We need your participation in any or all of the following:
- Arena Commander - A spacecraft simulation with multiple modes including fending off swarms of 'duul and pirates, dogfighting opposing players, or challenging them on the race track.
- Star Marine - A battlefield where marines fend off enemies from control points or one vs all in elimination.
- Crusader - Take your first steps into the greater Universe, taking on missions, eliminating threats against the UEE.
- Tactics and controls - New to Star Citizen? We're still learning too. Let's collectively help each other out. Officers and members alike will be available in TeamSpeak to answer all manner of questions
- Ensure you've downloaded the latest live patch for the SC client AND the latest version of TeamSpeak the night before. The SC client is large, so give yourself plenty of time dependent on your ISP.
- Add TG Members to your 'follow' list on RSI to ensure you can see them in the Contacts List in game. This helped tremendously in our last meetup. Here's the list from last week, but will modify as others reply to this post declaring their attendance.
Ghoststryker (Sylent Jay)
- Join us in the Star Citizen channels on Team Speak
- Fire up your SC client
But I can't play! I can still listen in tho. Is that okay?
Yes, please do! We're a division so let's talk and dream about this game and what it hopes to be. There's lots to chat about and review about what's already in the game and what's coming in 3.0. Be a part of it! Spread the word to others who may not frequent the forum. See you there!
I can't make it this week. What about next week?
Yes! This is a weekly occurrence at a set time (unless holidays or other cancellations are necessary). If you don't see anyone in TS at time, hop in anyways. That encourages others to join in. Form a group and decide what to play from there. Even if you can't make it on time or can't stay long, feel free to come and go as you need.