Interesting vid. Here's what I noticed:
1. Their tank swaps suck - ours are better.
2. Their Sentinels are sticking on Toth like glue- they're leaping to Toth and DPSing him right after the jump rather than waiting for the tank to bring him over.
An interesting idea. It would certainly burn Toth faster, but they risk getting the fearful debuff. Might be bad if we need a switch for some reason.
3. This is pre 1.3 when the yellow reticle would occasionally spawn under Zorns tank once it turned purple - that's why the Zorn tank is transitioning to Toth along with the yellow reticle 'placer' during Zorn's Baradium Heave. This is a non-issue now from what I understand.
Yea, I was wondering about that. A couple google searches confirmed this.
4. During the Berserk/Baradium Heave phase, one of their Sents is swapping to Zorn for some reason. Don't understand why - balancing DPS maybe?
Yea, my guess was to balance the dps, but really . . . I liked our method last night. Getting Toth to 5% then swapping dps to Zorn . . . then downing them together. I think it will make more sense that way. Moving the dps around isn't going to make it faster . . . it's just going to make it more even.
5. Once they hit 10% the entire raid (minus the offtank) burned Toth down, then Zorn. GS bubble helped deal with Zorns enrage after Toth died. They still lost 2 people at the end.
I'd be more okay with trying it as Zorn gets to 5% (per last night) and then everyone switches. 10% is a lot and I think the 5% we had last night was perfect.
My own additions:
6. That guys UI was terrible
7. Looked like the ranged dps was running over towards Toth a few times for some reason during the boulder throw. Not sure what that was about.
8. Even when they got them down, they had lost a member early on before they should have. It really seemed like they lucked out on that fight honestly.
In reality, we did well last night. We actually got both of them down. Now, I'm hoping that with the dailies and story more EC we can strip some more Black Hole gear mods and bump up dps a bit more . . . but honestly I think we got it.
There is just no room for error . . . yet . . . and I think come Monday . . . they'll be dead at our feet.
It will really depend on how much time we take with the World Boss on Voth. I really hope it doesn't take that long, but with two groups joining for a kill without any prior knowledge of each other, it's bound to be a little rough. Not that either group is difficult or terrible, it's just a lot of us know each other within the guild and know play styles, etc. Plus there is the traveling, and setting up, and fight rundown, etc.