This is a simple list of MMOs that I (and by extension, The Council) am keeping an eye on for future Divisions or Squads. Many things go into creating a successful org, and so many of these may not come to be, but here is a small list of what I'm keeping an eye on should the members be interested and the game itself end up proving to be a worthy endeavor.
With all games, we need passionate leaders willing to put forth the time and effort to lead the way for TG in these games. If that is something you're interested in, please contact myself (the DoD), the GL and the AGL.
Camelot UnchainedPlanned Release
- 2018...*shrug*Member Interest
- MediumDevelopment Trend
- FlatInterest Trend
- FlatTG Development Status
- The game design and goals look like something we'd want to be up on, but we'll need to see more and see an uptick in member interest to be sure, closer to release.
- 2017 if they're luckyMember Interest
- HighDevelopment Trend
- DownInterest Trend
- DownTG Development Status
- If we want action in this, we should aim to be organized 2-4 weeks before the soft launch... whenever that is.
Back-Burner (low-interest yet not ignored)The Division 2